Thursday, April 14, 2016

Careers of the Future

A career that looks appealing to me is a Police Officer. It looks appealing because I have always loved watching Police Officers speeding down the road to catch the speeder. I have always loved it when I am in the side-by-side while my Dad is speeding on the sand bar. I also have liked being dangerous. I know that Police Officers are in danger all the time, if it is being shot at or being punched at. I love it when my blood starts pumping, and I get the adrenal rush. The kind of education required is a High school diploma. Some agencies require college-level training or a degree. Although that is not all the years in college that I want, it will still be worth it.  A school that has a degree in being a Police Officer is Heritage College. The link to the school is http://www.heritagecollege.edu/. Their school mascot is a fighting leaf. Approximately, the cost of the school is $58,528. The average salary for a Police Officer is $58,720. The field of study that I would like to peruse is to be a detective. I would like to be a detective because I am good at spotting things out. There is no specific company I want to be in because I haven’t given a career much thought. That is why a Police Officer is appealing to me.



The second career that I am looking at is being an Athletic Trainer. This career is appealing to me because I have always loved working out. I have been a gymnast for around eleven years. I also have been in five of more sports. My life would not be complete without sports or working out. I know that it will be hard, physically, to be an Athletic Trainer but in the long run, it will be really healthy for me. A college that I am looking at is K-State. It offers a degree in Athletic Training. The link to the school is http://www.k-state.edu/. Their school mascot is Willie the Wildcat. Approximately, the cost for four years is $52,698. The average salary for an Athletic Trainer is $41,772. The field that I would like to study in would be in sports medicine. I would like to work with gymnasts. There is no specific company that I want to be in because I also have not given it much thought. That is why an Athletic Trainer looks appealing to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment